Below are a few helpful links to help with planning your wedding. Feel free to check them out & I hope they help make the process a little less stressful.
I also highly recommend taking a break from planning occasionally. For me, personally, watching videos of tiny animals eating food makes me really happy or getting outside whether it be at the beach or the mountains.
FOR COUPLES PLANNING THEIR WEDDING
- This is a list of resources curated by the Altared 2020 committee to support fellow wedding vendors who stand in solidarity with Black Lives Matter and are committed to making our industry a better and more equitable place.
- Vendors of Color Directory // Teaming up with Marcela Pulido Photography to create a community of creative, inclusive, and inspiring people to support and uplift each other.
- Support your local wedding vendors and small businesses. We ask for your signature so we can celebrate together again when it’s safe to gather! Sign this petition for local (Oregon) Economic Disaster Relief for the Live Events Industry.
- Cast + Co // A phenomenal list of local Pacific Northwest vendors offering special discounts and promotions due to COVID-19. #communityovercompetition
- June Bug Weddings // For couples having to reschedule or think about postponing their special day. My heart feels for you and I am here for you! Feel free to email me!
- From a fellow Day of Coordinator, Beth Kramer // She has some amazing links for guidance on wedding timeline, flow, emails to send to vendors, how to run your rehearsal and more!